Tuesday 2 June 2015

Influenster LOreal Paris Fibralogy


L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Fibralogy Review
  
L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy is the first VoxBox I got through Influenster. This is a new product line launched by L'Oreal Paris for thickening of hair. The package came with shampoo,thickening booster and conditioner.
 



This product contains filloxane, which is totally a new concept for me.The first that pooped was "what is filloxane?" and "what will it do to my hair?" I was bit confused as to if I should try this product or not. On researching I found more about it! "Filloxane is for intense and instant thickening, thickens hair wash after wash and expands the diameter of the hair fibre for thinker looking hair.

L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo: its a big size bottle 385 ml of product. It clean out hair nicely and leaves my hair with nice sweet scent making them soft
L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Thickening Booster : This comes in a tube with 30 ml of product. The second step is to apply booster on top of shampoo and not wash hair for some time. After few minutes wash hair and apply conditioner.
L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Conditioner : the size of this is same as shampoo Bottle with 385 ml of product, conditioner has little thicker consistency. It moisturises hair well!  
The retail value of this products is $3.92 each at Walmart and this are priced little higher at drug store.

 My hair is thin and turns out greasy within next day of wash and due to this my hair looks more thin. After using L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy my hair  looks great! feels like I have lot of volume in my hair & looks thicker.
L'Orea Paris fibralogy result: My first wash left my hair with nice scent and my hair was looking nice & soft.

By 2nd and 3rd wash was able to feel lot of difference in my hair. They looked full and heavy and after my fifth wash my hair looked this way
My ponytail look thick after using this product


I am continuously using L'Oeal Paris Fibralogy from the day I receive it and I get lot of compliment for my hair, most of them say my hair looks nice and different. I happily tell them its because of L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy which I got it free to test and review from Influenster.



Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster to test and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment