Monday 1 June 2015

Bzzagent Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste & booster

This is my second campaign from Bzzagent and I was super exited when I came to know that I was selected.
Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste:deep cleans by utilizing micro-cleansing whiteners to polish away surface stain. My teeth feel very clean and fresh, and it even leaves a cooling sensation I feel fresh long after I’ve brushed.

 Crest 3D White Brilliance Booster:This has to be used after applying toothpaste. It leaves a cool feel the full day its like mint flavour. The Crest 3D White® Brilliance toothpaste and Crest 3D White® Brilliance Boost is a combination for whitening teeth.
After using Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste my teeth feel very clean and fresh and I can see lot of difference in colour of teeth, booster make me fell fresh full day.
who frequently drink tea or coffee. This product will helps to control the staining of teeth.

Disclaimer: I received crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste & booster to test and review from Bzzagent

No comments:

Post a Comment