Friday 18 December 2015

Teeez Glam Sense Box

Read My lips lipstick from Teeez cosmetics

 


I recently registered with Glam sense which is powered by Topbox. they came up with a beauty product for test and review and i selected for their first campaign which was for teeez glam sense box. I had never heard about this brand before, but  was super excited about it, because I knew it will be something in cosmetics.

The box arrived in a  few days. There was a super cute  lipstick in the teeez box, but the cylinder shape box was very big for a small lipstick.
The name is “Read My lips lipstick” which  is a Moisturizing lipstick and it says its long lasting for 8 hours, it’s a satin matte finish and is highly pigmented coverage. This lipstick has a creamy texture and  has coconut oil which nourishes and hydrates the lips as per  the teeez website. Roulette red color, is a  very nice color and I love  it.
 It’s a slick tube. the tube is very cute,  white in color with nice design on it, the picture below doesn’t  do proper justice to the color, its  actually  a  nice red color. I will prefer to apply lip primer first before applying this lipstick as my lips get dry soon.I tried this lipstick and it looks awesome its a long lasting one, but for me it was not actually 8 hours - it  lasted for more than 6 hours for me. I found that this is sold at USD 22  on the teeez website which is almost 29 CAD as on Today..




Thanks you glam sense Topbox and Teeez  cosmetics for selecting me to test and review this product , this is totally my opinion about this product. #TeezinGS

Interested in testing product signup with GLAMSENSE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment