Thursday 31 March 2016

Lise Watier Hydraforce By glamsense (Topbox)

Lise Watier Hydraforce By glamsense
 
Glam sense came up with one more product testing opportunity and this was  for Lise Waiter Hydraforce and I was the lucky one to be selected.
Along with the  Hydra Protective Comforting cream, package also came up with hydration tool and instruction, how to use the Hydra Detect App. It was very easy to do, just download the app on phone, plug in the tool to phone and was all set for the hydra test. I first  tested this on my hand,  then I used it on  T-zone and then on my cheeks. with out applying any thing on my face and hand.
 Then I applied the Hydra Protective Comforting cream  and  tested, was stunned to see the result the images below  shows the result before applying and after applying the cream.


 





 





The packaging is awesome,this product has thick consistency its not in liquid form which is very nice. I  have been using this for almost 8 days And really liked it. The only drawback I felt was the scent in it,I usually prefer mild smell or without. This is very good for people who don't have any problem with scent in their cosmetic stuff .Overall this is very good moisturizer which is sold at $45 Cad in most of store here in Canada.

Thank you Glam Sence (Top box) for giving me opportunity to test and review Lise Waiter Hydra force, this is totally my opinion about this product. #GETINTHEBUBBLE







If any one want to know more about Lise waiter Hydra-force then be a part of HYDRA FORCE SQUAD that is happening in Toronto #GETINTHEBUBBLE
On April 2nd from 12pm to 5pm
At The Bay NewMarket
17600 yonge st. Newmarket.Ont. L3Y 4Z1
(905) 853-0986 


1 comment:

  1. Top Box is one of the best places to get freebies in Canada, I always use them to get my free stuff, https://www.freestuffca.com/ always shares freebies from them.

    ReplyDelete